Coil Defining Jelly 8oz
GUARANTEED SAFE CHECKOUT
Use Coil Defining Jelly to define your coils, shine your coils, and help them do what nature intended.
• Easy to use
• No flake formula*
• Adds lots of shine
• Designed especially for Wash n’ Go styling
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Pectin, Betaine, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Powder, Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance/Parfum, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Carbomer, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polyquaternium-11, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate
For Wash N’ Go Styling
Not recommended for twists and twist-outs. Use As I Am® Twist Defining Cream for these styles.
• Start with clean wet detangled hair (cleanse with As I Am® Curl Clarity®
shampoo, cleansing pudding or Coconut Cowash)
• Distribute As I Am® Leave-In Conditioner or As I Am® Detangling
Conditioner liberally from roots to end (Leave hair wet, DO NOT TOWEL BLOT)
• Apply Coil Defining Jelly to small sections from roots to tips
• Define coils by rotating your fingertip near the ends as you smooth on the Jelly
• Spray hair with water if it begins to dry before your done
• To define you may also finger rake or finger coil
• Air drying is recommended, you may also use a hooded dryer on low setting if time or weather is an issue
• Fluff, separate or arrange your coils to style, only after hair is completely dry.
I have fine hair and the product is not too heavy or too thick. It is water-based which my hair absorbs in a great way. I use around half a teaspoon on a large quarter section alongside 2 other products and my hair loves it.